Now Hiring SharePoint Professionals (Multiple Opportunities)
Location: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Requisition Number: 122
Position Title: SharePoint Analyst
Now Hiring SharePoint Professionals
Use Your SharePoint Experience to Rebuild Custom Applications Using SPFx
AIS is looking to hire SharePoint professionals with an Interim Secret Clearance to staff exciting upcoming work. Use cutting-edge and modern SharePoint technologies to build on SharePoint 2019 using the SharePoint Framework.(SPFx) development model. The projects will involve rebuilding existing custom applications using modern web design, mobile-first, and user experience best practices.
We are looking to hire the following roles:
- Senior SharePoint Engineers
- .NET/SharePoint Developers
- User Experience (UX) Engineer/Developers
- Automation Test Engineers
- SharePoint Analysts
- Business Analyst/Scrum Masters
- SharePoint Architect
The roles involve a commute to Arlington (Crystal City, Virginia) daily, which may be subject to change.
Desired skills and technologies used:
- SharePoint/SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- Windows Workflow
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Office 365
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- SQL Server
- Active Directory
- IP Addresses
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG)
- Section 508 Accessibility Standards
- Visual Studio Team System (VSTS)
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Cross-Browser Testing
Community / Marketing Title: Now Hiring SharePoint Professionals (Multiple Opportunities)
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button above to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
- After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
- Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
- If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!
Location_formattedLocationLong: District Of Columbia, US
CountryEEOText_Description: Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.