Business Applications Specialist
Location: Reston, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 126
Position Title: Business Applications Specialist
Now Hiring a Business Applications Specialist
As a Business Applications Specialist, you will have the ability to contribute to the growth of our globally-respected Business Applications and Automation Practice by helping enterprise-grade organizations adopt the platform at scale and focus on the Microsoft Power Platform including PowerApps, Power BI, Flow, the Common Data Service, and Dynamics. Must be able to commute to Reston, Virginia.
- Collaborate with senior team members to customize and configure software components, interact with clients and develop subject matter expertise in specific platform components Participate as a part of teams working to help our clients adopt the Microsoft Power Platform as guided by the Power Platform Adoption Framework
- Be accountable for the quality, timeliness, and delivery of your own work on the platform Identify risks within the scope of your own work, formulate recommended course of action and communicate to project leadership, and work under guidance towards their resolution
Profile of Success
- Bachelor's Degree preferred with one year of professional experience in business applications adoptions, projects, sales, and marketing
- Serve as a contributor to client discovery workshops, requirements gathering and documentation, development of solutions, and understand/explain the business drivers that apply to a specific client’s needs
- Ability to contribute to solution design activities
- Ability to build best practice-compliant components in the Common Data Service (CDS), based on an established design
- Ability to build components in support of some combination of PowerApps, Power BI, Flow, and Dynamics 365
Community / Marketing Title: Business Applications Specialist
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to our employees that inspired our leadership to invest in our future and become partially employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
AIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Reston, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.