AWS Cloud Architect with Interim Secret Clearance
Location: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Requisition Number: 128
Position Title: Cloud Solutions Architect
Now Hiring an AWS Cloud Architect
Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance is Required As an AWS Cloud Architect, you will use cutting edge cloud technologies to power the mission of the DoD and deliver war-winning IT capabilities. Join our team of Cloud professionals and accomplish what others only dream of. Ability to obtain an Interim Secret Clearance is required along with the ability to commute to Chantilly, Virginia as needed.
- Work in a team with other smart AIS employees to support and enable enterprise wide Cloud Transformation initiative.
- Collaborate with members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations.
- Work with the lead architecture and development team to define, build and operate infrastructure and application automation capabilities.
- Develop cloud and DevOps engineering solutions unique to client needs.
- Demonstrate professional competence in the principles and practices of Cloud architectures.
- Utilize consulting and documentation skills to successfully complete project-based work.
Profile of Success
- Bachelor's Degree in related field and 5+ years of cloud and DevOps experience.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and applying DevOps and CI/CD concepts.
- Experience with infrastructure configuration and automations processes and tools: Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, or Chef.
- Experience identifying automation products and setting up environments for continuous testing and delivery of automation playbooks for IaaS and PaaS provisioning and maintenance functions.
- Experience in designing and implementing highly scalable applications.
- Strong understanding of Linux and Windows platforms.
- Proven work experience as a Cloud Architect with cloud technologies and building enterprise architecture roadmaps.
- Experience with Cloud computing technologies.
- Experience leading enterprise deployments.
- Technical Knowledge of AWS.
- AWS Certification is preferred but not required.
Community / Marketing Title: AWS Cloud Architect with Interim Secret Clearance
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to the community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Location_formattedLocationLong: District Of Columbia, US
CountryEEOText_Description: Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.