Junior Cloud Infrastructure Consultant with Secret Clearance
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 140
Position Title: Cloud Infrastructure Consultant
Now Hiring a Junior Infrastructure Consultant
Ability to obtain DoD Secret Clearance is Required
As a Cloud Infrastructure Consultant, you will work closely with our Federal client to help design, implement, maintain, and test a variety of technical solutions by utilizing a variety of the latest technologies. Must be able to commute to Austin, Texas.
- Collaborate with members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations
- Use knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, LAN/WAN, IP addresses, and administration to complete a variety of projects
- Utilize consulting and documentation skills to successfully complete project-based work
- Use knowledge of servers, PC's, and networks to ensure the environment works correctly within a systems architecture
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems Assist with documentation to ensure they can be continued
- Utilize technical writing skills and the ability to communicate with stakeholders
Profile of Success:
- Utilize BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with 1-3 years of experience in systems engineering
- Use in-depth experience with networks, systems, and client-facing skills to create innovative business solutions Desire to obtain or use extra-curricular certifications as part of ongoing professional growth
- Desire to learn Private Cloud and Hybrid cloud configuration, patterns and practices
- Maintain a DoD security clearance to gain access to client sites and networks
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or comparable technologies
- Experience with automated configuration and provisioning using tools such has Puppet, Ansible, Chef or SaltStack
- Understanding of the ITIL and MOF operational processes
- Acquired Microsoft certifications, especially MCSE Technical Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V of VMware vSphere
- Technical Knowledge of Microsoft Azure or AWS Technical knowledge of Microsoft System Center components such as Virtual Machine Manager, Operations Manager, Service Manager and Service Reporting
Community / Marketing Title: Junior Cloud Infrastructure Consultant with Secret Clearance
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to our employees that inspired our leadership to invest in our future and become partially employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
AIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.