DevOps Engineer with Top Secret Clearance
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States
Requisition Number: 143
Position Title: DevOps Consultant
Now Hiring a DevOps Engineer
Ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance is Required
As a DevOps Engineer, you will use both software development and system administration skills to support and troubleshoot research, integration, and production environments as well as provide maintain and enhance applications for our federal clients. Must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance and commute to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.
Profile of Success
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Experience developing and/or maintaining enterprise- level applications
- Experience administering and troubleshooting Linux systems and environments
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
- Experience with Docker and deploying containerized applications to cloud platforms
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins or GitLab Runners
- Experience with Mesosphere DC/OS
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Community / Marketing Title: DevOps Engineer with Top Secret Clearance
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to the community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dayton, Ohio US
CountryEEOText_Description: Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.