Cloud Solutions Architect
Location: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Requisition Number: 170
Position Title: Cloud Solutions Architect
Now Hiring a Cloud Solutions Architect
As a Cloud Solutions Architect, you will provide technical leadership, design and maintain a web API platform for 3rd parties, internal and customer facing applications. Azure platform experience is a strong plus but other cloud platform experience will be considered. Must be able to commute to Baltimore, Maryland.
Profile of Success
- Experience taking a monolith platform to Microservices
- 5 - 7 years of experience in developing and supporting enterprise business applications using Microsoft .NET technologies
- 5 - 7 years of experience using C# Experience with ASP.NET framework and design patterns such as MVC, MVVM Experience in both developing and consuming WebAPI Services, REST APIs
- Experience orchestrating Microservices to create business APIs and REST API design and creation
- Strong understanding of the development life cycle in a SCRUM environment along with programming techniques and tools Modern cloud technology, Azure PaaS, Google Cloud
- Experience with git, Azure DevOps Provide input and work closely with the Digital Architect and other Architecture teams to develop the API-first architecture that will serve as the future digital foundation
- Lead development team in domain driven design approach
- Understand business needs and develop options to meet near-term and long term product and IT goals
- Coach and mentor team members in cloud-native thinking and development approaches
- Use current programming languages and technologies, write code, complete programming, and perform testing and debugging of applications
- Ability to work with product owners and business stakeholders to align IT road map with Product Owner vision
- Participate in sprint planning, review and retrospective.
- Translate business requirements into working software deliverables
- Collaborate on software design and architecture
- Work in a fast-paced product driven environment
- Complete other tasks as requested by Manager or Team Lead
- Sufficient knowledge to guide the application of best practices
- Uses industry understanding to drive decision-making beyond best practices
- Experience building API's using cloud nature architecture
- 7+ years of experience writing software using C#
- Experience within a serverless environment
- Experience with NET, C#, SQL, Azure
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Solutions Architect
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to community that has committed us to become a 100% employee-owned company. Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
Ready to Be Part of the AIS Team?
If AIS sounds like the kind of place you’d like to grow into your dream job, take the first step and click on the button above to apply.
Our application process is quick and easy:
- After applying, you’ll hear from an AIS Talent Associate via email and/or phone
- Next, one of your future peers will conduct a technical assessment to evaluate your capabilities
- Then, you’ll have an opportunity to meet our team
- If your skill sets and qualifications align with our core capabilities, we’ll extend an offer for you to join our AIS Team!
Location_formattedLocationLong: District Of Columbia, US
CountryEEOText_Description: Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.