Business Process Analyst
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 355
Position Title: Business Process Analyst
Now Hiring a Business Process Analyst
Must have an Interim Secret Clearance
As a Business Process Analyst, you will be using Agile software methodologies to identify and capture an accurate case analysis to our client. Must have an Interim Secret clearance upon starting and able to maintain a Secret Clearance is required. This position is located in Austin, Texas.
- Ability to analyze your client's current operating environment and identify for improvement
- Ability to analyze discussions with leadership and client staff that will help refine your client's definition of success and identify current frustrations
- Work on the design of data collection plans, facilitate workshops, and communicate your findings/research and illustrative analysis using flowchats to help establish understanding and agreement from key decision- makers
- Use process improvement frameworks to provide your client with recommendations along with a solid grasp of the quantitative or qualitative results they can expect
Profile of Success
- 4-7 years of experience with qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Experience with documenting business operation processes. Including flowcharts, standard operating procedures, and manuals
- Experience with Microsoft excel, PowerPoint, or Visio
- Ability to conduct research and analysis across multiple platforms
- Ability to produce quality documents and reports using Microsoft Office software
- Experience with implementing continuous process improvement, business process reengineering, and quality assurance or quality control initiative
- Knowledge of advance data analytics and basic database queries
- Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma, ISO 9001, or related certification
Community / Marketing Title: Business Process Analyst
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to our employees that inspired our leadership to invest in our future and become partially employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
AIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.