Location: Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
Requisition Number: 474
Position Title: Data Analyst
Now Hiring a Data Analyst
As a Data Analyst, you will work directly with our development teams and customers to ensure out deployed applications integrate properly into our client environments. This is a remote position but must be able to commute to Chevy Chase, MD.
- Collaborate with members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Leverage and build analytics tools to provide actionable insights on key business performance metrics.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with identifying and solving data-related requirements.
- Ability to build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- Ability to build data visualizations and dashboards to communicate data discoveries, performance, and quality.
Profile of Success
- Utilize BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with 1-3 years of experience in Data.
- Bid Data, EDW, Data Analysis, BI Reporting, and Triaging
- Use in-depth experience with networks, systems, and client-facing skills to create innovative business solutions.
- Desire to gain or use extra-curricular certifications as part of ongoing professional growth.
- Desire to learn Private Cloud and Hybrid cloud configuration, patterns and practices.
Community / Marketing Title: Data Analyst
AIS, Dedicated to Our People
AIS employees can spend their entire career at AIS doing challenging, rewarding work and reach their desired level of achievement and responsibility. We offer the opportunity to move up, without the obligation to move out of a position where one excels. We are committed to our employee’s success; however, they define it.
It’s our dedication to our employees that inspired our leadership to invest in our future and become partially employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Our employees are our greatest strength, and we do all that we can to serve them. We invest in technology as early adopters, allowing us to create transformative and innovative solutions for our customers while exposing our team to cutting edge technology.
We hire outstanding individuals who are committed to curiosity, passionate about emerging technology, and who are excited to find innovative solutions for the biggest tech challenges facing international brands and government agencies today.
We Invest in Individuals Committed to Innovation
AIS is seeking professionals of a certain character and level of excellence. People that we can learn from and that we can help grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
- Smart people with a passion for technology
- Strong technical capabilities with a consultancy mindset
- Close involvement with local technical communities
- A willingness to think outside of the box to provide innovative solutions to clients
- Ability to solve challenging technical business problems
- Self-directed professionals
Our Core Values
- Client Success
- Continued Learning and Technical Excellence
- Strong Client Relationships
- Citizenship and Community
AIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Chevy Chase, Maryland US
CountryEEOText_Description: Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications merit, and business need.